Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's almost....Christmas....

I can't believe how fast this year has flown by!! It seems crazy to me that in another month we will be stuffing our tummies full of Thanksgiving goodness. So, in light of feeling in the holiday mood (don't worry...I have not and WILL NOT break out the Christmas music until December 1st!), I am having a Family Photo Special!! The photo below explains what it is about. I am going to be available for photo sessions on October 24 and 31 and November 7, 14 and 21. The sessions will be about 1.5 hours long. PLUS I am giving you the rights of up to 10 of the photos from the shoot. That means you can do WHATEVER you want with them!! Soooooo tell your friends, your mom, dad, sister, grandma, or neighbor!




If you have any questions/comments or if you would like to set up a time email me at: info@mlphotoanddesign.com
:)
Thanks!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails