Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Wilson's | 5.22.10

Last week Saturday I had the pleasure of second shooting for Kayla Filip (Kayla Richards Photography), you can check out her blog here. It was a fantastic day for a wedding! Beautiful weather, beautiful venues and beautiful people...and beautiful love. Ahhh, yes. It was a fabulous day. I am so happy that I was able to tag along. Thanks Kayla!! 

Now, onto the couple. Charles and Corrine. They were so cute and in love. I absolutely love it when a couple has this look in their eyes:

Oh it makes me so happy :D

The ceremony took place in a little church in a town called Manchester. When I came the girls were just finishing up getting ready and the guys were outside hanging out and getting their flowers on.


As everyone was getting ready Kayla and I grabbed the flowers and the rings before the ceremony to get some shots. Now, I didn't think that I was obsessed with flower shots, but I guess I was that day! haha. So, be prepared...because the flowers were gorgeous! :D



I love looking at other people's rings. I think its so neat to see everyone's personalities in their rings!

This next shot is of the bride and her MOH looking at the cake





I know, I know...the flowers!



Mr& Mrs Wilson!

After the ceremony we headed back to Beaver Dam to get some shots of the wedding party. This park was pretty awesome, well aside from a couple kids asking like 903485729856 questions. And yes, they did ask A LOT of questions.



The wedding party was so fun! They just loved to laugh and have a great time!


Sisters :)



Love this!


The best men and the bride

 After the park we headed to the Country Club in Beaver Dam.


Time to cut the cake...which, was very pretty. I believe the bride's grandma made it...she did an excellent job!


Some details.

And to end the night, the garter and flower toss. 



Thanks again Kayla! And thanks to Corrine and Charles for letting me get a sneak peak into your lives!! I wish you the best!

Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails