Friday, May 20, 2011

Foto Friday | Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photorapher

ok, so I am behind on foto friday.
BUT! I have good reasons....
1. last week friday mike and I went a on road trip to Chippewa Falls so that we could photograph Ashely & Tim's wedding
and...
2. I am getting married TOMORROW! 
I can't believe that our wedding is finally here.
I feel like it has taken forever and like the past year and a half has flown by.

as I sit here writing this I think of all of the things that have led us to this point. 
words can't describe how happy and excited I am.
ok...and a little nervous...
but, that is only because I keep thinking...
what if I trip?! (because I can be a clutz sometimes)
what if I say the wrong things?! (because that would be me)

minor.
and...NO...I am NOT worried about the weather.
if it rains, let it pour.
if it thunders...there better be a dang good lightening show.
if its sunny, windy, cloudy, whatever-else-the-weather-throws-out 
(heck...even SNOW!)
I don't care.
the most important thing is that we are getting married and celebrating :D

anyway...here is a little preview from Ashely & Tim's day last weekend...Enjoy!

 the salon where the girls got their hair done was SOOO cute & vintage. love it.
 the church. umm...hello?! can I pick you up and move you around so that I can always shoot here?!
these were the flowers that were in Ashley's hair...such a cute alternative to a veil!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I will be blogging the rest of these images soon :)

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails