Saturday, October 15, 2011

Beth & Michael | Engaged! | Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photography

happy Saturday!
today I am off to Kimberly, WI to photograph Abby & Andy's wedding
I am hoping the gale-force winds that have blown in over the past few days decides to hold off while we are outside taking photos :)
I am also hoping for the weather to be a little bit warmer than 58...paaaa-llleeeaaassseee!
I am SO not ready to let go of summer.
or fall.
whatever the past few weeks of weather have been

anyway, today I have Beth & Michael on the blog
I met up with these two on a gorgeous mid-September day to take their photos
they were so much fun to hang out with!
we started out at Michael's parent's house
with some vintage cars
...yes...let me repeat that...
vintage cars.
ohhhh yes.
Beth told me that there would be vintage, and cars, and old-ness, and some rusty stuff.
heaven.
for real.
I probably looked like a kid in a candy store.
it was so much fun incorporating all that stuff into the photos.
after all that fun we headed down to the lake.
which was also gorgeous that day.
I've said it once, and I will say it again...I do love living so close to Lake Michigan.
sometimes it can be kinda ugly...but lately it has been such a pretty blue.

these two LOVE football.
seriously...they planned their wedding around football season ;) 
now THAT is dedication :)
they also love to laugh.
which is fabulous because there is never a dull moment!

here are some of my favorites from their engagement session!


 always laughing :)
in the back of a model T
 probably one of my favorite ring shots!
 seeeeee old rusty truck :)




 favorite! I told them to be cute and interact with eachother...and that is what I got! :D
makes me smile :)

 forehead kisses are the best




 love that face Michael ;)
 another favorite :)
while these two both love the Packers, their football tastes differ when it comes to college ball....Beth is a Hawkeyes fan and Michael is a Wisconsin fan.

Beth & Michael, 
thank you for spending some time with me while I took your photos! It was such a fun couple of hours! I love your spunk and love for fun and life! I really can't wait until your wedding in February!

xoxo
Maggie


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails