Monday, August 31, 2009

Jasmine | Senior 2010

This past weekend I had the pleasure of shooting Jasmine's photos. She is a senior at Plymouth High School. Jasmine and her mom were troopers this past Saturday! It ended up raining for about the last hour of our shoot =( buuuuuttttt I was still able to get some gorgeous images!! =) So despite the rain and cold and wind it was a fun photo shoot! We started out in Plymouth, then headed to an amazing garden in the Kiel area, swung around to Sheboygan and last, but not least, went to Terry Andrea park.
Definately one of my fav's...I LOVE the colors



Yes...we both laid on the ground for this shot =)

Love the smile and laughter!! (apparently she doesn't like her photo taken....I think she does!)







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails