Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sheboygan County Fair 2009

I can't believe that August was here and gone. The summer seems to have ran away...again! It seems that every year the time between memorial day and labor day gets shorter...even though it doesn't. I love labor day weekend...because its our county fair weekend! I brought horses to the fair for over 10 years thanks to the Sheboygan County Horse and Pony Project. So, now after I graduated from 4-H I still somehow end up spending 4 days at the fair! But, this year I made sure to bring my trusty Canon with me =) I got some cool shots...well, at least, I think so!!
Caitlyn and Lacy in Showmanship

Amber and Diamond in Hunt Equitation

"big green tractor"

"moo"


gotta love the porta-potty lines!!

ponies =) (ok, ok...these are actually ALL horses in this photo...but I still refer to them as ponies...it sounds cuter! haha)

waaay awesome demo up at the horse barn on Sunday. This horse and rider team were showing off thier reining and


Check out more photos from the fair under the photos section on the website!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails