Sunday, September 20, 2009

Shootsac!



Ok, so I have been wanting a Shootsac for  a LONG time...like really long. Ever since I stumbled across them on Jessica Claire's Blog (who, I might add is an amazing photographer). So, I finally saved up enough $$ to buy one! And...o-my-gosh I don't know HOW I lived WITHOUT one! Ahh! It makes changing lenses SOOOO much easier and faster. I can't wait to use it more! Anyway...here are a few photos of it =D


Just got the box in the house...and just before un-boxing it...it was like Christmas morning! =D






the shootsac's come with a black cover but I got an extra cover to go with mine...I had such a hard time choosing it...there are soooo many pretty ones!


woot! official Shootsac logo


ready to go! Got a couple lenses in there and ready for a test run!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails