Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lafe | Senior


This past Sunday I had another Senior Photo shoot. This time it was with Lafe, he is basically a step-brother to me. I have known him for a long time! I remember when he was just a little tyke...ok, ok I won't get into little kid stories! Anyway...I can't believe that he is graduating! And he is in the Army! So, he was nice enough to get all decked out in his clothes for me! Here are a few of my favorites


Lafe and Jasmine...she really didn't like the camera so much at first



this is Spike...he is a crazy cute little dog...he was more interested in the fact that there was a lady walking her dog behind us



just hangin' out on the bridge







under the bridge down by the water

these next few are my fav's =)




he's really telling her to stay put here...but its a cute pose




aaaannnnndddd last but not least an army one...he looks so proud in his uniform! =)




For more pics check out Facebook and my website!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails