Thursday, September 24, 2009

Here fishy fishy!


A couple weeks ago Mike and I went out on my uncle's boat =)
it was lots of fun...and of course I brought my camera with!
We got lucky and Lake Michigan was really calm...which is good cause I get sea sick =(
but I did find out that taking ginger root helps take that away!



look out...they are watchin' you in the marina!


all the boats liiiinnnnneeeddd up


pretty lure


lots of pretty lures


Amber was really excited to get out on the lake!


Mike helped get everything read for use to get out of the marina


we saw lots of boats as we were leaving the marina...little ones and big ones!


driving to find the perfect fish spot


there were lots of people fishing


Uncle Eric (aka Uncle Fluff Muffin) concentrating really hard on finding that perfect spot


It must have worked cause not long after we got a king salmon!



it started to get dark, so we decided to head in for the night


and this is what happens while I wait for the boys to get the boat put away =)
I think it looks cool!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails