Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting to Know Me | Sheboygan County Wedding Photographer

I spend a lot of time reading other people's blogs. Getting to know all of these other people through their writing, photos and other things. So I figured it was time for me to have a little "get to know you" deal of my own :) So...while reading on a bunch of different blogs...which more or less went like this.... click on blog, read blog, check out the comments because it was an interesting post, click on a commenter, ooohh cool this person has a blog, lets read it, hmm ok kinda boring...comments...neat, click, next blog. and so on. So anyway...like 30 blogs away from where I started from (side note...does EVERYONE have a blog these days?!?!) I found '30 questions about me' or something like that. At least that is what I am calling it :D So...Here are the questions that I will be answering! 

30 Questions About Me
  1. What is your favorite song
  2. What is your favorite movie
  3. What is your favorite tv show
  4. What is your favorite book
  5. What is your favorite quote
  6. 20 of your most favorite things
  7. a photo that makes you happy
  8. a photo that makes you sad/angry
  9. a photo that you took
  10. a photo taken of you more than 10 years ago
  11. a recent photo taken of you
  12. something that you are OCD about
  13. favorite fictional book
  14. favorite non-fictional book
  15. what is your dream house
  16. a song that makes you cry
  17. a favorite art piece
  18. your wedding
  19. a talent that you have
  20. a favorite hobby
  21. a favorite recipe
  22. favorite website
  23. a youtube video
  24. where do you live (something interesting)
  25. your day...in detail
  26. your week...in detail
  27. your worst habit
  28. whats in your purse
  29. hopes, dreams, plans for the next 365 days
  30. a dream for the future
So, over the upcoming weeks I will be answering these so that y'all can get to know me a little better! 

For now...I will leave you with a preview of Sunday's Engagement Session with Amanda and AJ...


Happy Tuesday!

xoxo Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails