Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Amanda & AJ | Engagement | Kohler Photographer

Friends. Family. Outdoors. Love.
Pretty much the four words that I would describe Amanda and AJ with. Family & friends are among the most important things in their life. They both love the outdoors...AJ especially, he loves to hunt and fish! And you can see the love for each other in their eyes. I just love the smile that AJ has in some of their photos...it's one of those that just says love with out even saying it. Ahhh....makes me so happy :) They are easy going and willing to try anything I asked. Shooting their engagement photos was an absolute blast! I love being able to try new things and shoot in new places! Check out some of their photos!


They brought with their lab Shadow for some of the photos! Love the matching outfits!! :D

This one makes me smile :)




Love those eyes.

probably one of my favorites! 

We stayed in Kohler for the entire shoot! We started at Wood Lake, headed over to the park by the school, and a couple other places in town. I was very happy to stumble upon the corn field because...well, I love the way a the corn adds a different element to the photos. And...come on...this is Wisconsin...I would totally want photos in a corn field too! (on a side note...we did have some of our photos taken in a corn field as well ;) )

Amanda and AJ, thank you so much for spend a couple hours with me, letting me take your photos, and let me get to know you a little better! I can't wait to be a part of your wedding!! :)

Click here to check out more photos!

xoxo Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails