Friday, October 1, 2010

Getting to Know Me | Sheboygan County Wedding & Portrait Photographer

So, last week Tuesday I posted this post. All about getting to know me! Now...I am going to start conquering this list. And...I'm gonna be all cool and start with #1...What is your favorite song? 

And really...really??? How am I supposed to choose my FAVORITE. Because honestly I love music. Like love it so much that I basically have some kind of music playing. At. All. Times. But as of lately Paramore has definitely graced the top of my list of fav's. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my sister, Kelly, and I went to see them in August. 

I'm just sayin'.

So, I suppose this is more like favorite music artist....but then again lately on my ipod you can find these artists:

Paramore (obviously)
Tegan and Sara
Enrique
Miley Cyrus
Usher
HelloGoodbye
Katy Perry
Bruno Mars
Hey Monday
AC/DC
Keith Urban
Billy Currington
David Guetta
Lady Gaga 
Kesha
The White Stripes
Led Zepplin
Taylor Swift

and...well...a whole bunch more lol

because, let's face it, who doesn't like to have a little dance party in their head while sitting at work jamming to tunes?!?!?! :D:D I know I do!

Happy Weekend!! 
xoxo Maggie


P.S. -- Mike and I had our engagement photos last weekend :D ooooh man...LOVE our photographer! Casey is fantastic! Check her out here!


ahhhh yessssss....totally can't wait to get these printed (and make our guest book!!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails