Sunday, October 31, 2010

Albums | Sheboygan County Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Happy Halloween! :) and Happy Sunday!

Last week I ordered and received 2 sample albums. To say I was happy...was an understatement :) I was ecstatic! I was just about jumping up and down when I saw the box waiting for me when I got home :D:D

On a side note...its just like Christmas when a WHCC box is waiting at the door :D:D

So, after posting on twitter that I had received these albums I got a few requests to see them....

well...here they are! :D:D Enjoy!

of course Tucker had to help :)
 right - wedding album; left - guest book
  The wedding album is called a flushmount album - meaning thicker and sturdier pages. The guest book is a press printed, hinged album.
 Top view...
 Flushmount -- open ....here you can see the thicker pages and laying flat
 and closed....
 Here is the press printed, hinged guest book....this book also lays flat!
 and closed.


I just love the look of both of these albums! I will post the layouts of each book soon! :D:D Can't wait to show them off! 

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails