Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ashley & Tim | Engaged | Hartford, WI Photographer

Fall in Wisconsin is one of the most beautiful times in the year.
I LOVE fall...the colors and weather are amazing (well, ok the weather is not always so amazing...). 
I have been SO excited for this engagement session, not only because I got to hang out with Ashley and Tim for a couple hours but also because they chose to have their photos taken at Pike Lake State Park near Hartford. 
If you ever have the chance to go...do it! Especially in the fall
....ohmygoodness....
the colors are AMAZING. And we weren't there at the peak of fall! I bet the colors are even more vibrant now :D 
I got there before Ashley & Tim so that I could look around and find some neat spots along a few of the trails that are in the park. There are a number of different trails that go along the lake and into the woods. There is even a tower...but we didn't make it that far...it was like a 4 mile hike. Here are a few photos I took while I was waiting:



trails galore!


and preeeeettyyyy flowers :)


and water


Ok, now that we all know I <3 fall....on to Ashely & Tim :)

These two were fabulous to work with...I love it when clients are willing to climb on things, sit on other things and be goofy with eachother. It makes my job sooooo easy :D



seeeeeee what I mean :D:D love the little hop Tim ;) 



cuteness....annnnddd pretty colors



adorable.







To see more of Ashley & Tim's photos click here.

Ashley & Tim, thank you so much for the fun afternoon!!! I am so excited for your wedding next spring!!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails