Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Getting to Know Me | Sheboygan County Wedding Photographer

Happy Tuesday! I can't believe that it is the MIDDLE OF OCTOBER!!! Wow...fall is well on its way and winter is not far behind. PLUS only 7 months until our wedding!! :D:D And man do I have A TON of planning to do. Not that I am complaing....but I'm just sayin' :) 

So anyway, I thought it was time for another installment of "Getting to Know Me"

Question #2 on the list is: What is your favorite movie?

What instantly comes to my mind??

Sleeping Beauty



Oh yes...I went there :D
This has been my FAVORITE since I was...umm...3? 5? Ok, and I was totally going to say it was my favorite since it came out...buuuttttt I was totally NOT around in January of 1959. Needless to say I have watched this movie like 3543513287385138 times. Give or take one or two ;) When I was little I would watch it OVER and OVER and OVER. I'm pretty sure between Sleeping Beauty, the Little Mermaid and Cinderella I can recite just about all the lines!

Now don't get me wrong...I like plenty of other movies as well....here are some from the list:

The Nigthmare Before Christmas
Public Enemies
Sleepy Hollow
Blow
Chocolate
The Little Mermaid
The Holiday
Made of Honor
Cinderella
Marry Poppins
Jurassic Park (s)
Juno
Harry Potter (s)
The Sword and the Stone
Idiocracy 
and like 367 other movies :D
ok...maybe 367 is an exaggeration. but I think you get the picture ;)

yea...I like movies. Or, rather, we (Mike and I), like love movies. Action, drama, suspense, comedy. You name it we will watch it. At least once. twice if we like it :)

xoxo
Maggie

email me! :) / visit my website! :)


P.S. -- looking for fall photos for your christmas cards?!?! E-mail me for details about special family fall photo prices! :D:D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails