Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hutchison Family Photos | Sheboygan Family Photographer


Last weekend was pretty yucky around here. Rainy. Cold. And grey. BUT...the Hutchison's still had a fun Saturday afternoon with me! We were able to get some adorable family portraits...right in their back yard! I love it when clients have a woods in their backyards :) I also love it when clients kids are not camera shy! It makes my job muuuuuuch easier! I'm pretty sure the word of the afternoon was 'cheeseburger!' because...let's face it...cheese...yea that's so like 1990. just sayin' hehehe :) 
Anyway, meet the Hutchison's:
I work with Lisa at my other job. So when she told me that it had been a while since they had family photos I told her that I would LOVE to be the photographer for them :) Lucky for me she said yes :D
Lisa's parents also joined us for the photo shoot:
Lisa's two little girls are adorable and they LOVE getting their picture taken...


Yes, they even had to show me their Halloween costumes :) toooo cute :D
There is one thing that Lisa and her dad have in common....their love for VW buses. I absolutely LOVE that they wanted both buses in some of the family photos!
The girls decorated the bus before we took some photos with it...
Even the family dog got in on the fun photos!
And last, but certainly not least....my favorite photo of the day....
That grin is soooooo cute!
Thank you Hutchison's for sticking out the cold and rainy weather! To view more photos from their shoot, click here!
xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails