Saturday, December 4, 2010

Save the Date | Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Holy moly. It. Is. December. First...how did the year pass by already?? sheesh! I feel like it should only be March. But, oh well. So...as I have mentioned before...I am getting married :D:D next May. Hold on...let me repeat. NEXT MAY. Like 5 months from now May. Like oh-my-gosh-I-only-have-five-more-months-to-finish-planning May. Now, I'm not freaking out. Well, not a lot anyway :) really we have all of the big stuff done. So that's good. AND I just finished designing our Save the Date/Christmas card :D:D so excited about these. Wanna see?!?! (ok..well, you really have no choice cause I'm gonna show ya!) 

The front....
 The back...

I just love them! And they were super easy to make!
Hope you all have a great weekend!! 

xoxo
Maggie

PS -- look out cause there are going to be some BIG changes happening on the blog and website within the next few weeks! Our goal is to have the new site up and running by January 1st! :D:D

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails