Monday, November 29, 2010

All About Me | Wedding & Portrait Photographer, Sheboygan WI

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving...everyone in the US that is :D I also hope everyone not in the US had a great weekend as well. I had a fabulous 4 day weekend stuffed with good food and some shopping :D:D gotta love black Friday! and yes, we were some of the people that braved the pre-dawn and sub-arctic temperatures on Friday. All for what....a couple of hard drives. ha! well...ok, we didn't get JUST the hard drives but that was the real motivator. I did score some rather sweet deals. And Tucker, the dog, got a new bed out of it. Well...ok let me rephrase that...I bought Tucker a new, bigger, bed so the cat could sleep in the smaller not-so-tucker-sized bed. And do you think that is how it went?! ummm...no. 30 seconds after putting the bed on the floor Oswald looked at Tucker and said (well...if he could talk...) "hey...dog....outta that bed. it looks way comfier than this other one. move it." and what does Tucker do?? He MOVES. ugh. Dog. I would think that since Tucker is like 10 times the size of Oswald he would make Oz move. But.No. Goofy.Dog. If you would like to see a picture of these two characters...click here :) Sorry for the terrible quality of the picture...it was taken with my phone.

Now.
On to the reason for this post! 
Question #4 in my getting to know me series!
Question #4 is: What is your favorite book?
Now. Really. I have a lot of favorite books. Because I LOVE to read. I love to read just about anything. At least once. If I like I will re-read it...multiple times. So...on my list of books most read:
The Harry Potter Series
Twilight Series
The Horse Whisperer
In The Woods
The Da Vinci Code
Angels and Demons
The Last Symbol

And a whole slew of other books that I have read and have forgotten about :)

And...what is a blog post without a photo?!?! :D:D

What I am about to show you is the front page of my new site that we are working on! I am so excited to show you!! And I really can't wait to get everything moved over to the new site!! 


Click on the picture to make it bigger!
I am curious to know what everyone thinks! So, leave some comments to let me know if you like it!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails