Sunday, November 21, 2010

Guest Book & Wedding Album | Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Good afternoon!! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I know that I am! :) Friday night Mike and I had date night :D:D dinner and a movie. We ate a Jimmy Johns (oh how romantic I know :P) and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. It. Was. Amazing. I LOVE the Harry Potter books. I have to admit I have read all of them 3 or 4 times.
Anyway...that is totally not the reason for this post. haha. 
A couple weeks ago I blogged about my new guest book album and new wedding album. Well, now I am going to show you some of the spreads from each of the books! I was really excited to be able to make these books and be able to show them to some future clients. I think it is a really great marketing tool for me. So, without further a-do....

First up is the guest book:
This book is 8 1/2 x 11" and press printed. 
Press printed means that it will have thinner pages and is similar to a magazine. All of the books that I offer have the lay-flat pages.
I ordered it with a leather cover and a foil stamp in the lower right hand corner.
There are 20 pages total (or 10 spreads).
The pages are designed so that there is plenty of white space for guests to sign their names and leave a personal message for the couple.
I really like this versus the traditional name ledger guest book.
Most pages also have text on them so that the guests can answer a question about the couple and give them advice.

The couple is Ashley & Tim...
(click on the photos to make them bigger :D:D)






To view all of the pages from this book please click here.
I have also started a referral program...so...if you book a wedding with me AND a you refer a friend to me and they book with me (they must book with me BEFORE your wedding date)....you will receive a free 20 page guest book! Pretty sweet deal! :D:D 

Next up, the wedding album. Let me tell you I have been drooling over this album since I got it in the mail. I cannot WAIT to do this with our engagement photos and wedding photos. 

So, the wedding album is from Chelsie & Casey's wedding on back in September. This was one of the weddings that I shot with the lovely Kayla of Kayla Richards Photography

This album is a 10x10 and is flushmount printed. 
Flush-what?! you ask. Well, the big difference is that the flushmount pages are thicker. I love them because they make great coffee table books and are super sturdy. This makes it easy for anyone to look at it. And, they are pretty resistant to finger prints. So no one is going to be smuding your book!
This album I also ordered with a leather cover, but no foil stamp.
It is also 20 pages (or 10 spreads).






To view more pages from this album click here.
It was so much fun to make these books! I can't wait to make more! If you have any questions about the books or the referral program please send me an email at info [at] mlphotoanddesign [dot] com.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!! 

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails