Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Getting to Know Me | Sheboygan County Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Welllllllll....Happy Wednesday :D:D I
ts the middle of the week...and its kinda gross outside. The downside to fall...grey short days. Yes, as I write this...it is almost dark. And its only 440pm. sigh. But, that just means that the new year is that much closer! 
I figured it would be good to start in on that good ol' list of getting to know me again. If you missed the first few posts, you can check them out here, here and here.
So, this would be question numero tres. And for those that don't know spanish...number 3 :)

What is your favorite TV show?
And, really right off the bat lets get one thing straight. I probably have toooooo many of a lot of things. And yes, there are a bunch of shows that the mister and I watch. But I can honestly say that I have been a true fan of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. From. The. Beginning.



Yes folks this girl right here has tuned in every Thursday (and Sunday...because Grey's used to be on on Sunday nights after Desperate Housewives...oooohhhh yes.). 

It was funny because the in the last couple episodes one of the doctors on Grey's got to a grant to go to Africa and practice medicine there. The name...the Carter Madison grant. ok. cool. why does this matter??? Well...for those of you who used to watch the show 'ER' ....ummmm....helllloooooooo!!! John Carter was on ER and went to Africa himself and founded that grant! So...props to you...Shonda Rhimes and Betsy Beers for connecting those two shows together :D:D Did anyone else catch that??? 

And for those of you that I just put to sleep with that little minute of sure television genius...well, get over it. haha! kidding. kidding. I just get a little excited sometimes!

Let's see....other favorite shows...

Family Guy
Dirty Jobs
The Simpsons
Mythbusters
The Clevland Show
Brothers and Sisters

Anyway, now you know a little bit more about yours truely :) I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week!! 

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails