Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's almost....




Warm enough to open the windows!! Haha...ok, maybe not...but it is about 40* F here today!! Woo!!! And in Wisconsin that's code for...shorts and a sweatshirt! Well, maybe not shorts for me per say, but I'm sure that there were people in shorts today. I can probably even name one...Tom..yea..I'm callin' you out! haha. My cousin Tom LOVES to wear shorts. In fact, he regularly will be seen in shorts in sub-zero temps. Crazy, maybe. But who isn't?!



I love when the snow starts to melt and the days get longer. It means that spring and summer are coming soon. And that means that flowers will start blooming and the grass will start growing...that is after all the snow melts. But I'm sure...since this is Wisconsin...that there will be more snow on the way before it all melts. 




So anyway, its been a busy time for me lately. Wedding planning...is nuts! There are like 1948745901873405918234 things that need to be done. Good thing we aren't getting married until 2011!




Other than that not too much is new around here. I just wanted to give y'all an update :D I am putting together a contest of sorts because I want to get my name out in the community. So, hopefully tonight and tomorrow I will be putting the finishing touches on this baby! woo!! and then, unleash it to...THE WORLD!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures along the way :) they are photos of our new addition, the dirty window, the ice melting and the pretty sunset.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails