Thursday, January 7, 2010

snowy and blowy





Snow, snow and more snow.
If you can believe it...the first picture was taken yesterday and the second was taken today!

I guess that's a perk of living in Wisconsin?! And near Lake Michigan?! I suppose if I snowmobiled or skied or what not it might excite me a little more that there is almost 8" of snow on the ground. It does make me excited to take photos of it :D even though snow is hard to photograph...its so...white. lol.




But, anyway...my puppy, Tucker, L-O-V-E-S the snow. He was SO happy to run outside and play in the white stuff this afternoon when I came home! So, I got my camera and took some photos of him playing. He's napping right now because I think I wore him out a little...throwing the snow and watching him frolic in it.What can I say, other than he is so cute with that snout full of snow :)

Here are some photos of the pup in the snow :) Enjoy!!


mmmm....snow is good to eat!



I'll find it! whatever it is...I'll find it!



 
I love the way the snow looks on his back


Got it Mom...I found my ball!



one last one of the back yard :)

hopefully the roads will be all nice and plowed in the morning when I go to work :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails