Saturday, January 2, 2010

The New Year

Happy 2010 blog readers!

It feels weird to me that it is 2010 already...I mean 10 years ago I would have NEVER pictured my life to be this way. Not that its a bad thing at all...I love my life now and I can't wait to experience all the new things that life will have to bring me in the years to come. Sometimes I feel sentimental about the past, sometimes I want to lock it up and keep it forever. But then again...I love the fresh new start that the new year can bring you.

I can honestly say that I hope this year doesn't go as fast as last year did. Last year seems like a blur to me...I know I did a lot, but there are always things that I want to do that I never end up doing. Well, folks, this year I am gonna do things! Lol. OK, well I am going to attempt to do them. April will be an exciting month because I am going to the MJ 2 Day Workshop ...oh man am I excited for that! I can't wait to be a part of it! I can only imagine how much knowledge I will be able to take home so that I can take my business to the next level. That makes me happy on the inside. :) I smile because I get to learn and be part of something that will not only help me but others as well!

I am also excited to plan my own wedding. Wow...does that sound funny (in a good way of course!). 10 years ago I WAS NOT getting married. Nope. Nadda. Ugh-uh. Well, that changed. And I am glad it did :) I can't wait to start that next phase in my life as well. It will be interesting to see how the next 10 years are in life. So many fun things to look forward to!!

I hope all of you reading this had a safe and happy new years!


"awww Mom...I'm trying to nap here!" Tucker puppy


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails