Monday, September 12, 2011

Alexa & Jeff | MARRIED!! | Madison Wedding & Portrait Photographer

I have been so excited to be able to blog about this wedding!
these two were soooo much fun to work with!
it was so much fun to spend the day surrounded by their friends and family as they got married.

these two are cute, fun, and love to laugh!
it was so easy to take a TON of photos
and...not gonna lie...it was HARD to pick out favorites to blog about!

the best part about these two is that they are high school sweethearts :)

Kim & I started out by meeting the girls at the church so that they could get ready.
the boys came shortly after that.
so it was fun to flip-flop back and forth between the guys and girls

before the girls slipped into their dresses we took some photos of the guys.
and, if you remember from their engagement session, Jeff is a marine
and one of his groomsmen is a marine as well!
I just love this added element in weddings
I feel like it makes the groom pop just as much as the bride :)

after portraits with the guys, it was time to get the girls ready.
and let me tell you...Alexa's dress was GORGEOUS!

then it was time for a few quick shots and then ceremony time!

after the ceremony we headed over to the captiol.
and yes, this was my FIRST TIME EVER...driving to the capitol.
and my second time AT the capitol.

I know, I know....I need to get out more ;)

anyway, taking photos at the capitol was awesome.
but SUUUPPPPERRRR busy.
there were at least 3 other wedding parties there while we were there!

then it was back to Columbus to party the night away!

take a look at some of my favorites! 

 boys...getting ready :)
 loved the flowers! the pink roses matched the bridesmaid dresses perfect!
 the ladies...last minute touches

 alexa's dress was beautiful!!

 I just love this photo
the guys
 more details :)

 married!!!

 these two jumping photos are probably my favorite

 and this photo...ummmm....yea. love. it.
 two cakes! and..yummy cake too!





 and one last one...love it when a someone's flash works with my camera :)


Alexa & Jeff,
thank you so much for letting us be part of your day! we had so much fun capturing this huge day. I hope your new life in the big city of Madison is everything you want it to be!!

Stop by facebook to leave them some love! or leave it here on the blog ;)

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails