Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Carlie & Rory | MARRIED! | Sheboygan, Wisconsin Wedding & Portrait Photographer

a couple days ago I posted a sneak peak of Carlie & Rory's wedding.
this wedding was so much fun. 
Kim came along as my second shooter and was able to spend a good part of the morning with the boys as they got ready, as I hung out with the girls. 

these two [and their bridal party & friends] were so much fun! 
the day started out with the girls getting ready at the salon and the boys getting ready at Blue Harbor.
then it was time to go to the church and get married!
after the getting married we stopped out at North Point Park.
I really love being so close to Lake Michigan.
unfortunately there were some menacing rain clouds that decided to make its way over our heads.
but the clouds did make for some neat pictures :)
after portraits, we headed to the reception to party the night away!
Carlie & Rory really love to laugh, go on adventures and just be together.
you can totally tell in all of their photos how happy they are together.
which...makes my job SOOOO much easier.
I absolutely LOVE the way they look at eachother. 

here are some of my favorites :)

 hair did
 makeup
 I got a new hanger :D yessssss I <3 it...it really spruces up the photo ;) so now...I can bring it to all of my weddings!


 I really loved Carlie's dress. it was so elegant
 something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue :)
 the ladies...fake laughing! 
which...always turns into real laughing :)


 beautiful bride

 these photos are from Kim...love the brotherly love going on in this one
 this is one of my absolute FAVORITES!


 I am also super impressed with the boys' heel tapping abilities!


 one of my favorite moments & looks of the day :)
just before the first kiss

 aren't they just adorable?!





 I also love it when couples for-go the traditional guest book and get a photo guest book :)
the one that Carlie & Rory have, I made...so it was extra special for me ;)
but I also think its a great way for guests to leave more personal notes for the couple

 annnnddddd theeeessseeeee ladies!!!
I swear...I sit with some of THE best people at weddings! 
so much fun and laughing during dinner!



Carlie & Rory, 
thank you so much for letting Kim & I photograph your day! it was so much fun to be part of one of the biggest days of your life. I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails