Sunday, September 18, 2011

Carlie & Rory | MARRIED! Sneak Peak! | Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Labor day weekend was a crazy busy weekend!
I took some photos for the 4-H Horse and Pony project at the Fair,
Carlie & Rory got married,
and we spent time with family.

talk about cramming things in!
it was a good weekend though.
certainly nice to have 3 days off from my day job :D

today I have a sneak peak from Carlie & Rory's big day

it was a little chilly and rain was threatening us all afternoon....
BUTTTTTT
that is ok...because the clouds brought on a whole new level of awesome to the photos :D 

here are a couple sneak peaks at their day!

 I got a new hanger a few days before Carlie & Rory's big day...I just LOVE using it!!
 I LOVE this image! my second shooter Kim was able to capture this while she was hanging out with Rory & the rest of the guys
and this is another one of my favorites :)
I love living so close to the lake!

make sure to stop back in the next few days to see the rest of their day :)

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails