Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Hair Cut! | Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photographer

today was a big day. 
a very big day. 
I got my hair cut! 
ok, so maybe its not that huge. 
but big enough because I don't get my hair cut very often. and this time I only cut a couple inches off. last time I got my hair cut [which...was like a year ago...ooopppss] I think I had like 6 or 8" come off. the time before that...it was like 16"...and the time before that...was like 20". yes. I have almost always had long hair. and yes, I can pretty much count the amount of times I have had my hair cut since high school on one hand. so, the place that I went to today is the place that we will be going to to get our hair done for my wedding. it is a super cute place. and the people are super nice. :D so excited. 

so I know you are all excited to SEE my hair....

the front...

and the back
please excuse the clutter in the background of the photos. our house is under construction. or maybe deconstruction. :) 

happy wednesday!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails