Sunday, February 6, 2011

Foto Friday |Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photographer

well. here we are again. Sunday. but this Sunday isn't just any Sunday. it's Super Bowl Sunday. which...if you live in Wisconsin...today is a big day. even bigger considering the Packers are playing. fantastic. the last football game I watched I ended up falling asleep and waking up just in time to see the winning touchdown. fabulous. so...although I am not all that excited we will still watch "the game" and hopefully "we" will win. and "we" meaning the Packers. side note...is it just a Wisconsin thing....or does everyone who has a "team" refer to them as "we"?! lol...I'm thinkin' its a wisco thing :) 

anyway, so foto friday is once again late. oppss :( well...I do have a good reason for it being late! :D Mike and I went to a few stores on Friday to get going on our wedding registry! fun! ....not so much. well, it was kind of fun. but I'm pretty sure we get the FAIL award for registering for gifts. now, if anyone knows me...I am not the type of person that is super easy to buy for because let's face it...if I want something...I'm just gonna go buy it. that way I can get what I want, when I want, and not have to wait around. so as we are roaming about stores looking for things to scan the whole time we are both thinking...well this (insert item name here) would be cool...but...will it go with our house?! because you see we are in the middle of a HUGE remodel. I don't mean put up some new dry wall, slap on some paint, get some new furniture remodel. I am talking...let's take down the garage, put it back up, add a second story, tear off the old second story, new kitchen, living room, laundry room, bedrooms, bathrooms. yea. the whole deal-io. which is awesome. and time consuming. but awesome none-the-less. and since we are in the middle of remodeling it is REALLY hard to imagine what your future living room is going to look like. or what kind of plates you want for your kitchen table (that by-the-way is a REALLY great printer holder :) I'm just sayin'). well...in the end we ended up with about 50 items total. and we went to 2 different stores. sigh. I guess we just weren't meant to create super cool registries. 

so this week's foto friday is dedicated to our not-so-good registry making skills :) 

you know we HAD to make a Target registry :D:D love, love, love Target!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! 

GOPACKGO!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails