Friday, February 25, 2011

Foto Friday | Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photographer

ahhh Friday :) it has been another long and sort of dreary week. I am SOOOO ready for spring, nice weather, and THE SUN. if there is one thing about Wisconsin that I don't like its the number of gray and blah winter days. makes me want to stay in bed all day lol. but, I am pretty excited about this weekend. I have A TON planned. Saturday morning I have an engagement session with Carlie & Rory and then ALL afternoon we are putting together the invites for OUR wedding! I am so excited...I can't believe how fast May is coming! I am super excited to be getting stuff off the checklist. then on Sunday I am going to look at flowers :) 

so...I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! I can't wait to blog about Carlie & Rory, invite making & flowers :)

Tucker buddy...aka "snow buddy" he LOVES to dig his nose into the snow....as you can see :)

this is Tippy...or "fluffy kitten" even though she is really like 14 I still call her a kitten...and it isn't very often that I even GET a photo of her :)

and last, but not least....icicles! finally melting...melt away and bring out the grass!
happy weekend! 

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails