Friday, March 4, 2011

Foto Friday | Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photographer

well, another week has come to an end. another busy week. I think I am seeing a trend here....hmmm :)

I just want to say...the invites. done. yesssssss. SO glad to have them done. the first bunch was sent out on Wednesday and the next bunch will go out in another week and a half. yes. we totally did the...lets-send-out-two-rounds-of-invites-to-see-who-is-actually-coming. hahaha. don't hate :) 

so not only did we finish the invites last weekend but I was also able to fit in an engagement shoot before it snowed. again. for the record...I'm pretty sure it snowed over 2 feet in one week. 

so this week's foto friday is a sneak peak of that session :)
yes, we incorporated a Harley into the session :D LOVE.IT.

so excited to blog the rest of this session! stay tuned for more!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails