Saturday, March 26, 2011

Foto Friday | Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photographer

yesterday was friday. 
today is saturday.
so maybe this should have been called foto saturday.
nah...not as good of a ring to it as foto friday :)
I am patiently waiting for spring to get here. it snowed a couple days ago.
yes. snow. in late March. 
helllloooooo wisconsin spring time. 
its the time of year when you go to work with your heater on and come home with the air conditioning on.
or something along those lines :)

anyway I decided to put up a photo from last fall...because I really can't wait for spring to come so that all the pretty flowers come up out of the ground :D
they make much better backdrops than snow...I mean I like snow because it adds something different into the mix. but it gets boring quick. and is kinda gross when its in the half-melted-showing-all-the-nasty-dirt stage. yuk. spring, summer and fall offer WAY more colors :D


so here's to spring being right around the corner!
(even though as I look outside now....it is...of course...snowing. again. sigh)

happy weekend!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails