Friday, March 18, 2011

Foto Friday & more afternoon ramblings | Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photographer

"baby you're a firework, 
come on, show 'em what your worth, 
make 'em go oh oh oh,
as you shoot across the sky" 
katy perry / firework

as I sit here listening to music, writing this blog, thinking about the pile of things to do, pondering what photo I'm going to post for foto friday, and realize that...geez it really is friday. hm. this week was crazy. certainly in a good way. but crazy busy. it seems weird to not have somewhere to go tonight. everyday this week we have had something to do or someone coming over. don't get me wrong, I like to be busy. and I like even more to cross things off the wedding to-do-list (that really seems to get longer when I cross things off). I also like being able to sit and veg. 
for a minute anyway. because my to-do list is far to long to sit still for long. 

since I got home from work today I have:
bathed the dog
cleaned the bathroom 
(because we all know that bathing a medium/large sized dog results in water...everywhere.)
cleaned off my little table
got my mod podge out
along with all of the other stuff to make these....


I am freakin' excited to make these. not just because they are cute but because it is one step closer to decorations for our new rooms (that by the way are almost all dry walled :D:D) in our addition. which is also one step closer to me buying paint and painting. these are going to make their appearance at our wedding as well. and yes...there is a reason there is only 2 letters....we will have the same initials (with the exception of our middle names) and yes the initials also coincide with the company :D 
I know, I know
I. am. a. genius.
:D:D

I am off to make my letters. don't worry. I'll share how I made 'em :)
I got my inspiration here. 
I think that may be my fav new blog of things that I want to make :D:D

happy friday & weekend!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails