Thursday, February 24, 2011

News! | Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photographer

well, hello! it is Thursday right now [one of my favorite days of the week because Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice are on...yea yea yea...I know...they might be sappy and soap-opera-ish but they are addicting :D] and the snow is slowly melting. which really means that it is perfect snow ball weather. Tucker LOVES the snow so we spent about 20 minutes playing snowball fetch in the snow when I got home :) or until he decided he had had enough of running after the snowballs. BUT....I just HAD to tell everyone....I am SO SO SO SO excited to say that ML Photography and Design is now on theknot.com under local Wisconsin vendors!!!! I am so excited to be taking this next step in my business adventures!


happy Thursday!
xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails