Monday, January 31, 2011

The Osinski's | Married | Milwaukee Wedding & Portrait Photographer

as I sit here typing this now the snow is beginning to fall outside. Pandora is playing Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Paramore, Luke Bryan, and a bunch of other music. strange mix...but I love it. the forecast is calling for 16-20" of the white fluffy stuff over the next couple of days. do I really WANT the snow...well, kinda sorta. I want the snow because it keeps our house warmer (weird I know...its an insulator because we don't have much in the walls...yet.) and because there is a possibility that I won't be able to get out and go to work in the morning. THAT would be awesome. I have a laundry list of a WHOLE bunch of stuff to do and an extra day off would be fabulous. somehow...I have a feeling I will still be getting up in the morning to try and brave the drive into work.
on a brighter note...I have some fabulous photos for you to look at :) these photos are from another wedding that I second shot with Kayla.this wedding was in August in Milwaukee. it was a hot and sticky out, the church was kind of dark, and the park we went to...infested with mosquitoes. but, we did get some great shots...and I have to say that the bridal party was one of the funnest of the summer. and I'm not just saying that because one of the bridesmaids looked like Katy Perry :D 

 gorgeous flowers
gorgeous dress
 

 


 I am seriously loving the vintage action that I have for photoshop :) I just love the way it makes this photo look
 loved these flowers! SO colorful!
more flowers
 
got a little captain in ya'? I think this must be a standard guy pose...or maybe its a standard Wisconsin thing.... :)
 jump shot! I posted one of these photos in one of my last foto friday blogs :) I just love this series!

 this may be my favorite one :)
 
ring details
 this...is why I LOVE weddings. so much emotion & love for everyone
 first dance :)
another first dance photo...I love this one too :)
let's eat cake! and cupcakes!
 the rings...
 see what I mean about fun bridal party?! they ripped up the dance floor with the grand entrance!
 love it

 and last but not least...one of my fav's 

such a lovely couple :) congratulations Osinski's!
to view more photos from their day please click here.

hope everyone has a fantastic Monday evening :) 
and let it snow!! :D:D

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails