Friday, January 28, 2011

Foto Friday | Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Happy Friday! What. A. Week. I think this week has been the longest so far this year. I don't know but it juuuuusssstttt did not go fast. Sigh. So, lets hope the weekend continues the trend and goes slow :) because I have LOTS to do! Lots to edit & blog. Lots to get ready for our wedding. Lots to get ready for Quiz Bowl practice. And LOTS of laundry to fold. That is kind of a big list. Maybe I should just hope for no procrastination this weekend :) Sometimes I wish I was a dog like Tucker...because then it wouldn't matter what I did. And, lets be honest here, going for a walk or car ride would totally be the highlight of the day :) As I sit here typing he is laying here snoozing...so cute


oh to have the life of a dog :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 

xoxo
Maggie 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails