Friday, January 7, 2011

Foto Friday :) | Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Happy Friday everyone! Boy am I glad it is Friday. I feel like this week took fooooorrreeeevvveeeerrrr to get to Friday. Maybe its because I had a 10 day stay-cation from my other job. Who knows. But, I have to say I am SUPER excited for this weekend! I am going to be at the Stephanie H. Weill Center on Sunday for the Lasting Impressions Bridal Fair! I will be giving away a free engagement session and I may just have some other deals up my sleeve :) So...brides...stop on by! :D:D 

Also, in 2011 I want to try to do a 365 project or 52 week project AND a 2 people 12 times. More on the 2 people 12 times in another post :) So...this is my first entry of Foto Friday 2011 :)

Today's foto is....

tri-folds
These little 5x5 tri-folds are my new brochures! They were so much fun to make! They came in the marketing package that I purchased. They also match my site and blog! I just love the look of them. They go so well with my logo

Happy Weekend!
Brides...I will see you all Sunday!
xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails