Tuesday, January 4, 2011

new year. new look. | Sheboygan County Wedding & Portrait Photographer

The day has finally come...
for an update to the site AND blog. :D:D 
The blog...is still in the works so blogger will hold me over for a little while longer. 
I can't tell you how exciting this has been for me. I searched FOREVER for something that I liked. Then...my fabulous fiance said  he would make me one. Saaa-wweeeet! So...I found a marketing set online that I loved. Bought that...then from that I made the images for the site. Oh yes. Was it difficult?...kinda. Only because I had to pickout images to put in the header. Then I had to make the header. Then I had to make the buttons and add on the other little touches. AND THEN I had to have content to fill it! Whew! After that Mike did some handy CSS work and built the whole thing. 
From scratch. 
And now...
BANG! 
Done! Love it.
Stop by the website by clicking here. 

In other news...I shot my first wedding of the year this past Saturday. :D It was beautiful. Great light, great people, small quaint ceremony. I got to use my new camera and the 16-35mm f/2.8 L lens that I rented. And let me tell you...I don't know HOW I have lived this long with out the 5D Mk II and that 16-35 mm lens. The lens is next on the list of things to buy. I rented it for a couple weeks to make sure that I would love it as much as I figured I was going to. Check this picture of the church out....


gorgeous huh??!!
and the beautiful flowers.

And lastly...Christmas...we had a great Christmas. This year was really laid back. We were able to just hang out with each other all day and for supper we went to Chinese with my mom and step dad. But...Mike got me an awesome [actually 2] present!! Check these out!!

Yesssssss those are lens coffee cups!! :D:D I just about jumped up and down when I opened these babies! 

I have also been busy getting ready for the bridal fair this weekend! So excited for that!! 

Enjoy the new digs! :DD 

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails