Saturday, January 22, 2011

Foto Friday | Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Ahhh! It's Saturday! Sorry, for the delay folks. Yesterday was a crazy day. It actually felt like Tuesday yesterday to me. Weird. Yes. I am SO glad it wasn't Tuesday yesterday because I did NOT want to have to get up this morning! haha! This week has been long and at the same time it has felt short as well. Long because it is SO.COLD.OUT. Burrrr. Like yesterday when I got in my car (at 530am) it was -7! 

So, on these cold evenings I have been going through the weddings that I didn't have time to blog last year. Oooppss. These are some of the weddings that I shot with Kayla! This wedding took place in the Milwaukee area. The couple, attendants, and reception hall were all amazing! Take a sneak peak:

I love jumping photos like this one. oooooh yes I do :) It took us like 3 or 4 tries to get this shot but we got it in the end :D

Enjoy your weekend!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails