Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Carlie & Rory, Guest Book | Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photographer

I just want to say one thing...
I am SOOO excited that spring is here!
:D:D:D
I can't wait for thunderstorms, pretty flowers, and lots of photo sessions :D

Tonight I have, for your viewing pleasure, Carlie & Rory's guest book. 
Let me tell you this, I LOVE it when a couple chooses a guest book! it is such a unique spin on the traditional...sign your name, address, and date on the dotted line. boring. these add pizzaz and spunk :D 
plus everyone gets to see more of the couple's engagement photos.


 













 Guest books are 20 pages long and have hinged pages. They open like a magazine, but lay flat. These make great coffee table books and centerpieces for guests (house & wedding) to look at. I love them because they are so customizable. Each book is tailored to each individual client. It is such a great way to showcase photos! If you would like to see more examples of some previous albums, click here to check out the album gallery!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails