Sunday, April 10, 2011

Foto Friday | Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photographer

oppss...its Sunday again :)
I had this post all ready to go on Friday with this photo....
this is our new upstairs bathroom.
mike did all of the work himself....well I helped with the painting :D ...but the rest is all him 
it will be done soon...yay! one room down...and a bunch more to go :D

so why didn't I post this photo on Friday?? well...because I kinda forgot to hit publish post when I was done. lol...yea it was one of those Fridays. 

but...that means there are 2 photos in this post because today it was in the 70's! yay! summer is on the way! the flowers are blooming....these little ones are in the front yard
 I hope you all had a great weekend! 


xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails