Friday, April 29, 2011

Foto Friday & Afternoon Ramblings | Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photographer

gooooooood afternoon
yay for Friday,
and for spring weather!
woo!!! it is 60* today!

yessss...there is hope for no snow on our wedding day :D
which...by the way...is only 22 days away!
dang.
that is not long. 
i am SOOOO excited for it tho :D
[and excited to stop planning for it.] shhhh don't tell :D ;)

anyway. spring is here. and I am excited.
because that means wedding season is here as well.
in 2 [short] weeks I am shooting my second wedding of the year.
I am so excited to spend some more time with Ashely and Tim!
you can check out their engagement session and guest book here and here.
they were so much fun to hang out with. this time we get to hang out in Chippewa Falls, WI for the day.

so, here is this week's foto friday photo:

my lovely tulips out front. and my cute [no-so] little Tucky
Tucker is excited for spring too...because the squirrels are back in the yard for him to chase.
I'm pretty sure he thinks that they should squeak like his stuffed squirrel toy does hehe

have a fabulous weekend!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails