Saturday, April 16, 2011

Foto Friday & Saturday Ramblings | Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photographer

happy Saturday!
I know, I know...
late.
again.
:) 
I have a REALLY good reason..
like...epic.
Mike came home last night :D
see...he's been gone for a week on business soooo I decided it was much more important to spend time with him...
and watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1...
than to blog :)

so its another rainy dreary day here.
I am getting impatient mother nature...I would like some nice warm days.
then the flowers will grow.
and photos will be much prettier.

anyway...this week's foto friday is of some stuff that I made for the guys and girls for my own wedding party.
These were so easy and fun to make!
p.s. -- thanks Sara for helping me make these :D:D

the flowers are for the girls' hair and the boutineers are for the guys. 
and to tie them both together, the guys will be wearing blue ties (to match the blue in the flower) and the girls will have yellow jewelery.

I can't believe how close our wedding is! crazy how fast time flies sometimes! 

happy weekend!

xoxo
Maggie


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails