Friday, April 22, 2011

Foto Friday & afternoon ramblings | Sheboygan Wedding & Portrait Photographer

hoppy Friday :D
haha...ohhh yes.
I totally just made the easter bunny hop joke.

also...happy earth day :)
starbucks is giving away free coffee if you bring in your own mug :D
score.
buuuttt we did not go there today lol
so maybe not score...for us?!

today's foto friday is of something that I have been dreaming up for a while now. 
it's the packaging for my client's discs.
before I would put a nice label on the disc and then put it in a jewel case.
you know...one of those clear ones.
it looks nice, yea.
but I wanted more.

after a whole mess of searching and researching...
enter this...
[ Please excuse the not so nice lighting and junk on the table :) ]
cute, huh?!
I think so.
the envelope on the left has the disc of photos and a piece of paper explaining how to use the disc. 
and the right hand side has a photo.
I just looooooove the these. 
they are hand made AND even made in the USA. :D
then they go in a cute little box, get wrapped up, and sent to the client.
I'm pretty sure I would love to get one of these :D

I hope everyone enjoys the weekend :)

have a Hoppy Easter
:D:D

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails