Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Alexa & Jeff | Engaged | West Bend Wedding & Portrait Photographer

a few days ago I showed you a sneak peak of Alex & Jeff's engagement photos.

I am so excited to show you this session.
seriously.
I love, love, love it when a couple brings items that show off who they are as individuals and as a couple.

alexa and jeff are certainly unique.
one, they are young.
and in love.
and jeff is in the marines.
and alexa is your girly-girl. :)

which means...alexa's cute outfits paired with jeff's cammies & dress blues = some super cute photos

and with the 4th of July just a few days ago, this shoot couldn't be any more fitting!
I don't know a better way to celebrate :)

I had so much fun exploring Regner Park in West Bend with these two :)
there are so many cute little nooks and crannies at that park...I am pretty sure I need to go back :D

have a look at some of my favorites!!








faaaaavvvvooorrriiiiteee :)








annndddd my other favorite :D



Alexa & Jeff, thank you so much for wandering around the park with me! It was a blast getting to know you both! I am so excited to be part of your wedding day!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails