Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FEATURED!!! | Sheboygan, Wisconsin Wedding & Portrait Photographer

ahhh...the middle of the week :)

I can't believe that it is the end of JULY already.
sheesh...where did the year go?!
only 5 more months and christmas will be over! 

crazy.

so remember a few days ago when I posted about Alexa & Jeff's guest book?! 

WELL.
I got the template from The Album Cafe, which by the way photogs, if you are looking for some sweeeeeeet templates that are SUPER easy to use...stop over and take a look! the templates there are amazing.
just. sayin'.

anyway...I uploaded some of the pages from Alexa & Jeff's book...anddddd the Album Cafe featured me on their blog!! woo whoooo!!! :D 

I love it when vendors feature their clients :D 

makes the rainy Wednesday a little bit sunnier :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

and...because no post should go with out a photo....

this is a photo from our recent adventures in Duluth, MN when we were up north a few weeks ago.

which will be on the blog soon-ish :)

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails