Monday, July 4, 2011

Erin & Justin | Married | Green Bay Wedding Photographer

happy 4th of July weekend!!
I hope y'all are having a blast enjoying the gorgeous weather

today I have the rest of Erin & Justin's wedding to show you!
Erin & Justin had a beautiful day,
the weather, the people, the flowers, the food and the dancing
all was the perfect combination.

take a look at some of my favorites of the day!

it was so awesome to see all of Erin & Justin's closest friends gather for their wedding.
we started the day at Holy Cross Parish in Green Bay.
which has a GREAT view of the bay.
like. amazing.
it also has some amazing inside views.
I loooooove old churches.
and I love old churches that also have balconies that I can take pictures on. :D
after church we headed over to Justin's mom's house for some more photos
Justin's mom landscaped her whole backyard just for the ocassion!
it was amazing! 
then it was time for dinner and dancing :)

 gorgeous bouquets & rings
 erin's beautiful dress!
 
 





 this is something that I don't normally get to see because most churches make you stand behind certain lines/pillars/pews/etc. but we had free reign of this church! so I was able to witness this...

 looooove biiiiig churches!!
 husband and wife!





 this is part of Justin's mom's backyard...amazing!

 at the reception, Justin & Erin had a finger print tree instead of a traditional guest book! this is such a fun idea! everyone got to "leaf" their finger print and name!
 mmmmm....cake :)

 there was also a band! another thing that most weddings typically don't have. I loved this as well! always nice to have a real live band!



Erin & Justin, congratulations! And thank you so much for letting me be part of your day! I hope your Vegas honeymoon was a blast!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails