Friday, July 1, 2011

Alexa & Jeff | Engaged | West Bend Wedding & Portrait Photographer

happy Friday :D
and happy long weekend :D:D

today I have a sneak peak from Alexa & Jeff's engagement photo session from last weekend. 
these two are super adorable together and suuuupppeeer fun to hang out with.

I can't wait for their August wedding! 
it should be a rather fun time :)
plus, Jeff is in the Marines, so he will be decked out in his dress blues 
and his soon-to-be-wife will be decked out in her dress ;)
there is just something that I love about photographing weddings where the groom is all dressed up in his blues. I think it makes the day special-er 
haha...yes. special-er. my new made up word of the day

anyway,
take a look at their sneak peak! 




I can't wait to blog the rest of this shoot! so many fun photos!! :D

enjoy the long weekend everyone!!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails