Monday, June 27, 2011

Erin & Justin Married | SNEAK PEAK!! | Green Bay Lifestyle Wedding & Portrait Photography

happy Monday!
well...as happy as a Monday can be :) 
hopefully everyone had a fabulous weekend!
I know that I sure did!
it was another JAM packed weekend
Friday I was in Oshkosh for a client meeting, Saturday I was in Green Bay for a wedding and Sunday I was in West Bend for some engagement photos!

p.s. ...for those of you in the Oshkosh area...I am DYING to do a photo shoot downtown. contact me for some schnazzy details if you live there :D:D

crazy.
and I love it.
:D 

anyway, I know everyone loves a sneak peak

so here are a few of the gorgeous images that I captured on Saturday at Erin & Justin's wedding!

 probably one of my absolute favorites from the day!
 these guys were a hoot! I just love it when a wedding party is full of laughter & fun on a wedding day!
beauuuuuuuuuuuuutiful dress!

stop by tomorrow for a sneak peak of Alexa & Jeff's engagement photos!!

enjoy your Monday!!

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails