Monday, June 13, 2011

Liz & Jesse | Married | Elkhart Lake, Wi Lifestyle Wedding & Portrait Photographer

may 28th was a gorgeous spring/almost-summer day.
the perfect day for Jesse & Liz to get married.
these two are just adorable together. 

this wedding was a ton of fun because I graduated high school with Jesse AND I got to second shoot with Kim...another one of my hs classmates. 

while Kim was with the girls shooting, I got to hang out with the guys. 
something that I don't get to do very often.
once the guys were ready we took a pontoon boat across Elkhart Lake to the landing dock and walked a little ways to the CUTEST little chapel in Sheboygan County. 
or, at least that is what I thought when I saw it!
ahhhh-dorable!

they were surrounded by about 30 of their closest family members & friends for the ceremony.
they had the ceremony taped so that once they got back to the Stop Inn Tavern (yes we were back at Siebken's! :D love that place!!) the guests that didn't attend the ceremony could watch it play back on the tv.

Jesse & Liz both love the outdoors, so their day was filled with homemade and outdoors-y things. stuff like homemade bouquets and table settings, hand crafted boutineers, and recycled paper stock!

here are some of my favorite images from the day...

 on the way to the ceremony....
rowdy crowd I know ;)
 yes, we walked in the middle of the road :)
and yes...that is the adorable little church!
 the beautiful bride
 the rings
 this is the super cute little back building where the girls hid out until the ceremony started
 the guys got pocket watches as a gift from Jesse...so needless to say...we always knew what time it was!
 waiting and walking

 sometimes...jumping photos don't go as planned :)
 this is one of my absolute favorites of the day...I just love how relaxed and happy Liz looks!
 another favvvvvvvv-orite. I just love the backdrop that Elkhart Lake gives!



 mmmmm....caaaaakkkkeeee :) I am normally not that big of a fan of carrot cake just because it is either really gross or really good....this cake....OMG...sooooooo gooooooddd
 the dining room at Siebken's
 the table settings
 hammerschlagen  certainly an interesting game to watch.
 bluegrass band! loved this so much! don't get me wrong I love having a dj, but the band just gave a whole new atmosphere to the reception!
 first dance :)

Jesse & Liz, thank you so much for letting me be part of your fabulous day!! I had a great time! I hope married life treats you well :)

xoxo
Maggie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails