Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rae & Justin | Engaged | Sheboygan Falls Lifestyle & Portrait Photographer

happy weekend!!

its a gorgeous June weekend this weekend,
well...maybe minus the morning rain :)  ,
and a busy one at that!
this weekend is the annual 4-H Horse & Pony Project's June Horse Show.
Saturday, after lunch Mike & I went out to Road America to watch some of the June Sprints,
some of our friends came be over for some yummy dinner and a bonfire, 
AND I had a fabulous new client meeting!

whew!
what a great weekend!! 

today though, 
I would like to introduce you to Rae & Justin

these two WON a free engagement session from me at the Lasting Impressions Bridal Fair at the Weil center this past January. 

which is kind of funny...because...well I have known Rae for a looooooooooooooong time.
yes. that many o's :) 
so I had to laugh when we picked her name out of all the people that entered.

she is a little older than my little sister...and we ALL rode horses and were in the same 4-H group together!

anyway, Rae & Justin are getting married next April. 
so once the weather FINALLY decided to be nice we were able to get together for their engagement session!

these two are adorable together,
they are full of laughter,
and love country music.

take a look!
they surprised me with the first location, although I should have put 2 and 2 together I thought we would be taking photos at the park that is behind the fire department in Sheboygan Falls....
BUT
we took photos AT the fire department in Falls!!
 Justin is a first responder and is on the Sheboygan Falls Fire Department.
and this is the actual engine that he rides/drives in when there is an emergency!
how stinkin' cool is that?!
 so he really wanted to incorporate that into their photos...
 love these photos!
 I also love it when a couple has things that they want to incorporate into their photos! 
it really makes the whole session more about them and who they are
 after taking the fire truck out, we headed over to Blue Harbor in Sheboygan for some photos by Lake Michigan.
 normally the lake can be kind of 'meh' in photos. you know...just kind of there...not really looking pretty or whatever. but, wow, the lake that day was gorgeous! certainly one perk to living near the lake is how pretty it can be!!
 this next photo is where Justin proposed to Rae...cue group 'awwwww' :)
as Rae told me 'Justin wanted to take a walk, which he never wants to do that, AND it was FREEZING cold out!' but the proposal was perfect and of course she said yes :)


 looooooove the sun in this next photo :D

 after that we headed to my favvvvvvvorite street in Sheboygan. the brick road. aaaahhh yes. I think I could shoot here alllll day long.
 plus the old buildings that are along the brick road...love them too
 next we stopped out at another location along Lake Michigan


 another favorite of mine :D

 and one last one along some abandoned railroad tracks in Shebogyan Falls!

Rae & Justin, it was a blast hanging out with you!! I had a great time capturing your laughs and smiles. I can't wait until your big day!

xoxo
Maggie


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails